- A golden sword that gets even more powerful by sacrificing HP for a powerful attack.
- - In-game description
Excalibur is the strongest saber in the game, wielding unrivaled raw ATP amongst all sabers along with a sacrificial special and the ability to strike up to 3 targets.
Excalibur is typically used as a Ranger weapon in order to defeat Satellite Lizards and Yowies with ease, but all classes can make use of its very quick animation and high damage in many situations.
|Tellusis||+10% attack speed, +10 ELT and +10 EDK|
Excalibur can be obtained by selecting the "Use" option on a Lame d'Argent with 10,000 kills accumulated.
- Excalibur is inspired by the legendary sword of the same name.
- Stories of Excalibur originate from a Welsh sword called "Caledfwlch," meaning "hard cleft." Another saber, Kaladbolg, shares this etymology.
- Excalibur can only possess two attributes at a time. The third attribute, which tracks its total kill count, is retained from its predecessor, Lame d'Argent. It shares this trait with Tsumikiri J-Sword.
- This weapon appears as a Saber in Phantasy Star Portable 2, and appears alongside Lame d'Argent as a Twin Saber called 'Lambda Excalibur.'
- Lambda Excalibur also appears as a weapon camo in Phantasy Star Online 2.
|Common||Saber • Brand • Buster • Pallasch • Gladius|
|9★||5th Anniv. Blade • Akiko's Wok • Battledore • DB's Saber • Durandal • Flower Bouquet • Great Bouquet • Jitte • Kaladbolg • Racket|
|10★||Ancient Saber • Commander Blade • DB's Saber (3062) • DB's Saber (3064) • DB's Saber (3067) • DB's Saber (3069 Torato) • DB's Saber (3069 Chris) • DB's Saber (3070) • DB's Saber (3073) • DB's Saber (3075) • DB's Saber (3077) • Delsaber's Buster • Elysion • Flamberge • Kusanagi • Lame d'Argent • Red Saber • Sting Tip|
|11★||Evil Curst • Lavis Cannon|
|12★||Excalibur • Galatine|
|Other||ES Axe • ES Saber • TypeSA/Saber|