From Ephinea PSO Wiki
Location / Hunting
The following quests are recommended for hunting this enemy:
- [Retrieval] Dark Research 2.0: Clear Ruins 2 (35) / Clear Ruins 3 (94)
- [Government] 4-2:Buried Relics: Turn left at the first side-rod (5) / Clear Quest (18)
- [Extermination] Endless Nightmare #4: Clear Quest (18)
- [Extermination] Sweep-up Operation #4: Clear Quest (16)
- In any one given set of Dark Gunners, one will be marked with a red gem and become a "Death Gunner". The red gem will cycle to a different Dark Gunner after a set of attacks.
- Dark/Death Gunners cannot be damaged with physical attacks while they are glowing. Paralysing or Freezing a Gunner will allow it to be damaged by physical attacks.
- Damaging a Dark Gunner when it's preparing to attack will prevent that one Dark Gunner from attacking.
- Damaging a Death Gunner when it's preparing to attack will prevent all Dark Gunners from attacking.
- Killing a Death Gunner in a single blow does not prevent attacks from Dark Gunners. Status such as Paralyze or Frozen may not prevent attacks from other Dark Gunners when the Death Gunner is damaged.
|Episode 1 Enemies|
|Forest||Rag Rappy • Al Rappy • Savage Wolf • Barbarous Wolf • Booma • Gobooma • Gigobooma • Mothmant • Monest • Hildebear • Hildeblue|
|Cave||Evil Shark • Pal Shark • Guil Shark • Poison Lily • Nar Lily • Nano Dragon • Pan Arms • Hidoom • Migium • Grass Assassin • Pofuilly Slime • Pouilly Slime|
|Mine||Gillchic • Dubchic • Dubwitch • Canadine • Canane • Sinow Beat • Sinow Gold • Garanz|
|Ruins||Dimenian • La Dimenian • So Dimenian • Claw • Bulclaw • Delsaber • Chaos Sorcerer • Dark Belra • Dark Gunner • Chaos Bringer • Darvant|
|Bosses||Dragon • De Rol Le • Vol Opt • Dark Falz|