Location / Hunting[edit | edit source]
The following quests are recommended for hunting this enemy:
- [Event] Christmas Fiasco: Clear Cave (25)
- [Maximum Attack] Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1A-: Clear Cave (16)
- [Maximum Attack] Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1B- or -1C-: Clear Cave (14)
- [Extermination] Sweep-up Operation #2: Clear Quest (12)
- [Government] 2-3:The Mutation: Head to North 6th room (before a switch) of Cave 2 (5) / Clear Quest (12)
- [Extermination] Today's Rate: Turn left at first side-road (2)
- [VR] Towards the Future: Clear Cave (5)
- [Solo Only] Knight of Coral: Clear Cave (9)
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Pofuilly Slimes are evasive enemies. Most of the time, they slide around the floor in their untargetable, unattackable blob form. At odd intervals they will stop and form, becoming vulnerable to attack. While formed, they can launch one of two attacks: a bouncing blue fireball, or form a slime scythe under their target. If the fireball hits another Pofuilly Slime, that slime may split into two slimes. The scythe can also hit other enemies, and it will deal considerable damage to them.
After taking damage, a Pofuilly Slime will revert to its blob form, so it's necessary to deal as much damage in a single instance as possible. Strong attacks and Foie, Zonde, or Grants techniques work best. Care should be taken when trying to damage them with weapons: if struck with the third hit of a combo, a Pofuilly Slime will split. While they resist Barta, they can be frozen with an android's Freeze Traps, but the timing is difficult, and they can be frozen while invulnerable, which is just a time loss.
Rare Spawns[edit | edit source]
A Pofuilly Slime has a 1/500 chance of spawning as a Pouilly Slime.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A damage trap that detonates above the spawn point of Pofuilly Slime will instantly kill it, and any derivative slimes from the same slime.
Rare Drops[edit | edit source]
|Evade Material||HP Material||Def Material||Evade Material||HP Material||Def Material||Def Material||Evade Material||Def Material||Def Material|
|DB's Saber||Custom Ray ver.OO||Kaladbolg||DB's Saber||Club of Laconium||Club of Laconium||Club of Laconium||Varista||Club of Laconium||Def Material|
|Brave Knuckle||Brave Knuckle||Brave Knuckle||Angry Fist||Brave Knuckle||Mace of Adaman||Angry Fist||Angry Fist||Brave Knuckle||Angry Fist|
|Stag Cutlery||DB's Shield||Dragon Slayer||Stag Cutlery||Stag Cutlery||Lavis Cannon||Guard Wave||Stag Cutlery||Final Impact||Guard Wave|
|Episode 1 Enemies|
|Forest||Rag Rappy • Al Rappy • Savage Wolf • Barbarous Wolf • Booma • Gobooma • Gigobooma • Mothmant • Monest • Hildebear • Hildeblue|
|Cave||Evil Shark • Pal Shark • Guil Shark • Poison Lily • Nar Lily • Nano Dragon • Pan Arms • Hidoom • Migium • Grass Assassin • Pofuilly Slime • Pouilly Slime|
|Mine||Gillchic • Dubchic • Dubwitch • Canadine • Canane • Sinow Beat • Sinow Gold • Garanz|
|Ruins||Dimenian • La Dimenian • So Dimenian • Claw • Bulclaw • Delsaber • Chaos Sorcerer • Dark Belra • Dark Gunner • Chaos Bringer • Darvant|
|Bosses||Dragon • De Rol Le • Vol Opt • Dark Falz|