Location / Hunting[edit | edit source]
The following quests are recommended for hunting this enemy:
- [Event] Maximum Attack E: Mines: Clear Quest (65+32)
- [Solo Only] Knight of Coral: East - 3 rooms (44) / West - 1 room (11) or 2 rooms (19) / Clear Mine (63)
- [Extermination] Mop-up Operation #3: Clear first room (10) / Clear Quest (55)
- [Extermination] Sweep-up Operation #3: Clear Quest (79)
- [Extermination] Endless Nightmare #3: Clear Quest (86)
- [Retrieval] Lost SOUL BLADE: Clear Quest (112)
- [Government] 3-3:Central Control: Clear 3 rooms (16) / Clear Quest (90)
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Canadines are evasive enemies with two basic attack patterns. For the first, they hover above the battlefield - Hunters will need a Handgun or similar ranged weapon to attack them. While hovering, they will begin tracking their target with a non-damaging red laser. After a few seconds, they will fire a Zonde bolt at the location their laser was last targeting, making it relatively easy to dodge. Androids should take care as the bolt can cause the Shock status effect. For the second pattern, they will approach their target at ground level, swiftly strafing from side to side. Once near, they will move into melee for a zapping attack. Similar to the bolt they fire, this can also cause the Shock status.
Canadines can also appear in a ring around a central Canane. Canadines from a ring behave largely the same.
While in the air, Canadines cannot be frozen.
|Episode 1 Enemies|
|Forest||Rag Rappy • Al Rappy • Savage Wolf • Barbarous Wolf • Booma • Gobooma • Gigobooma • Mothmant • Monest • Hildebear • Hildeblue|
|Cave||Evil Shark • Pal Shark • Guil Shark • Poison Lily • Nar Lily • Nano Dragon • Pan Arms • Hidoom • Migium • Grass Assassin • Pofuilly Slime • Pouilly Slime|
|Mine||Gillchic • Dubchic • Dubwitch • Canadine • Canane • Sinow Beat • Sinow Gold • Garanz|
|Ruins||Dimenian • La Dimenian • So Dimenian • Claw • Bulclaw • Delsaber • Chaos Sorcerer • Dark Belra • Dark Gunner • Chaos Bringer • Darvant|
|Bosses||Dragon • De Rol Le • Vol Opt • Dark Falz|