The following quests are recommended for hunting this enemy:
- [Event] Christmas Fiasco: Clear Cave (31)
- [Event] Maximum Attack E: Caves: Clear Quest (30)
- [Extermination] Sweep-up Operation #2: Clear Quest (23)
- [Maximum Attack] Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1B- or -1C-: Clear Cave (22)
- [Extermination] Mop-up Operation #2: Clear Quest (18)
- [Government] 2-4:Waterway Shadow: Clear Quest (18)
Nano Dragons will try to maintain distance and fire their attacks from range. If approached, they will lift off, fly away, and land elsewhere. They have two attacks, both of which are signaled by the dragon planting its feet and blue charging sparks above their back. The weaker attack fires up to two homing projectiles, while the stronger attack fires a large beam.
Nano Dragons will attack other monsters if given the opportunity. If they defeat another monster, they will grow slightly in size. This has no effect on the Dragon's power.
|Episode 1 Enemies|
|Forest||Rag Rappy • Al Rappy • Savage Wolf • Barbarous Wolf • Booma • Gobooma • Gigobooma • Mothmant • Monest • Hildebear • Hildeblue|
|Cave||Evil Shark • Pal Shark • Guil Shark • Poison Lily • Nar Lily • Nano Dragon • Pan Arms • Hidoom • Migium • Grass Assassin • Pofuilly Slime • Pouilly Slime|
|Mine||Gillchic • Dubchic • Dubwitch • Canadine • Canane • Sinow Beat • Sinow Gold • Garanz|
|Ruins||Dimenian • La Dimenian • So Dimenian • Claw • Bulclaw • Delsaber • Chaos Sorcerer • Dark Belra • Dark Gunner • Chaos Bringer • Darvant|
|Bosses||Dragon • De Rol Le • Vol Opt • Dark Falz|