Like other CCA Minibosses, Mericarol does not take increased damage from weapons with A.Beast attributes.
Mericarol's spit attack in Ultimate difficulty requires between 900 and 1000 EDK to 100% resist, which is impossible through legitimate means.
The following quests are recommended for hunting this enemy:
- [Maximum Attack] Maximum Attack E: Gal Da Val: Clear 2 Rooms (7) / Clear Central Control Area (9)
- [Retrieval] Lost CHARGE VULCAN: Clear Quest (20)
- [Event] Maximum Attack E: CCA: Clear Quest (14)
- [Event] Maximum Attack E: Tower: Clear Quest (7)
- [Retrieval] Lost FILL CANNON: Clear Jungle North (8) / Clear Jungle East (15) (with 4P: 16)
- [Tower] Twilight Sanctuary: Clear Quest (35)
- [Tower] Raid on Central Tower: Clear Quest (35)
- [Extermination] Phantasmal World #4: Clear 4F (3) / Clear 6F (5)
- [Maximum Attack] Maximum Attack 4th Stage -2B-: Clear Central Control Area (6)
- [Extermination] Sweep-up Operation #9: Clear Quest (6)
In certain quests, certain Mericarols are defined as "Mericarand". These Mericarols have a 20% chance to become either a Merikle or Mericus in any given run, depending on its "monster index". An odd monster index spawns a Merikle, while an even monster index spawns a Mericus. A Mericarol is defined as a "Mericarand" if its subtype is set to 3.
Below is a list of all Mericarands, along with what subtype of Mericarol it can become.
- 7-4:Central Control: 4th room island warp, last Meri in spawn of 2 (Mericus)
- Sweep-up Operation #7: 3rd room, last spawn after switch (Merikle)
- Penumbral Surge #3: The only 2 Mericarol in Mountains (Mericus & Merikle)
- Lost FILL CANNON: 2nd room, spawns with 2 Merillia (Mericus)
- Lost CHARGE VULCAN: 2 Mericarands in 6F, 3 Mericarol Spawn (Mericus & Merikle)
- MAXIMUM ATTACK 2 Ver2: 3 in Jungle East (2 Merikle, 1 Mericus)
- Maximum Attack 4th Stage -2A-: 1st room in lower part of Central Control Area (Merikle)
- Respective Tomorrow: Tower 8F, 2nd spawn (Mericus)
- The West Tower: 3 Mericarands in 9F (1 Mericus, 2 Merikle)
- The Military Strikes Back: Final Mericarol in Seaside (Merikle) / 2 Mericarands in final spawn in Jungle (Merikle & Mericus)
- A New Hope: Final Mericarol in Seaside (Mericus) / 2 Mericarands in final spawn in Jungle (Mericus & Merikle)
- Twilight Sanctuary: 8F, 1st Meri after threaded spawns (Merikle) / 9F, one each end of the room during 5 Meri wave (Mericus & Merikle)
- Seat of the Heart: Last room, 1st switch (Merikle) / Last room, 3rd switch (Merikle)
- Hollow Phantasm: Jungle: Spawn #24 with 2 Gibbles and Zol Gibbons (Mericus)
- Episode 2: Stage 3: Jungle East (Mericus) / Central Control Area (Mericus)
- Episode 2: Stage 5: 8F, 2nd spawn (Merikle)
- In Ultimate difficulty, Mericarol spit is Megid that would require 860 EDK for guaranteed immunity in one-person mode and 920 EDK for guaranteed immunity in normal mode. This is impossible to reach legitimately.
|Episode 2 Enemies|
|VR Temple||Rag Rappy • Love Rappy • St Rappy • Hallo Rappy • Egg Rappy • Dimenian • La Dimenian • So Dimenian • Poison Lily • Nar Lily • Mothmant • Monest • Grass Assassin • Hildebear • Hildeblue • Dark Belra|
|VR Spaceship||Savage Wolf • Barbarous Wolf • Pan Arms • Hidoom • Migium • Gillchic • Dubchic • Dubwitch • Delsaber • Garanz • Chaos Sorcerer|
|Central Control Area||Merillia • Meriltas • Gee • Ul Gibbon • Zol Gibbon • Sinow Berill • Sinow Spigell • Gi Gue • Gibbles • Mericarol • Merikle • Mericus|
|Seabed||Dolmolm • Dolmdarl • Sinow Zoa • Sinow Zele • Morfos • Deldepth • Recobox • Recon • Delbiter|
|Control Tower||Del Lily • Ill Gill • Epsilon|
|Bosses||Barba Ray • Gol Dragon • Gal Gryphon • Olga Flow|