- RAcasts have the greatest attack power potential out of the Ranger classes. Unable to use techniques, but can use traps.
- - Class description
RAcast is one of the four ranger classes. He has the highest ATP of all the rangers, along with access to boosted specials and traps. He is extremely potent at large AoE damage and crowd control. He also has the highest HP of all classes, making him the tankiest class in the game.
RAcast is recommended for players who wish to play a strong, but versatile class capable of both damage and crowd control.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- See also: Stats Comparison
|Level 1||Level 20||Level 40||Level 80||Level 150||Level 200||Maximum|
- Has access to traps (see sidebar)
- Can use up to 150 materials (Power, Def, Mind, Evade, Luck)
- Regenerates HP when inactive
- Innate Trap Vision
- Immune to Poison and Paralysis
Special Modification[edit | edit source]
The below special attack modifiers are only applicable in Ultimate Difficulty.
|Confusion||+30% base rate|
|Freeze||+30% base rate|
|Paralysis||+30% base rate|
|EXP Steal||+30% stolen|
|Devil's||25% HP Cut|
|Demon's||45% HP Cut|
Material Plans[edit | edit source]
Important Stats Only - Maxes important stats as early as possible. Recommended for levelling.
Min-Max - Maxes as many character specific stats as possible by level 200 using the minimum number of slot units. Recommended at level 200.
Max Stats - Attempts to max all stats at level 200. Ignores any sort of equipment efficiency. Not recommended.
|Important Stats Only||5/148/47/0||V101||Red Ring||122||-||-||-||28||-|
|Max Stats||5/154/41/0||V101, Centurion/Ability||69||26||14||13||28|
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 3 Targets: Excalibur
- 1 Target Multi-Hit: Daylight Scar
- 10 Targets: Cannon Rouge
- 1 Target: Heaven Striker
- 10 Targets: ES Scythe (Hell)
- 4 Targets: ES Launcher (Hell)
|Hunters||HUmar • HUnewearl • HUcast • HUcaseal|
|Rangers||RAmar • RAmarl • RAcast • RAcaseal|
|Forces||FOmar • FOmarl • FOnewm • FOnewearl|