- Besides excelling in support techniques, FOmarls are competent with weapons. This gives them a more balanced growth potential.
- - Class description
FOmarl is one of the four force classes. She has the lowest MST of all the forces, however makes up for this with the highest defensive stats of all forces, and increased range to all support techniques. Her melee capability is considered to be the best due to weapon access.
FOmarl has unique animations for almost all weapon types, for both attacking and casting.
FOmarl is recommended for players who wish to take a more support-orientated role in combat, with melee on the side.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- See also: Stats Comparison
|Level 1||Level 20||Level 40||Level 80||Level 150||Level 200||Maximum|
- Has access to Techniques (see sidebar)
- Can use up to 250 materials (Power, Def, Mind, Evade, Luck)
Technique Boosts[edit | edit source]
Material Plans[edit | edit source]
Important Stats Only - Maxes important stats as early as possible. Recommended for levelling.
Min-Max - Maxes as many character specific stats as possible by level 200 using the minimum number of slot units. Recommended at level 200.
Max Stats - Attempts to max all stats at level 200. Ignores any sort of equipment efficiency. Not recommended.
|Important Stats Only||5/68+/48+/0||V101, V801||Red Ring||-||-||212||-||38||-|
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 3 Targets: Excalibur
- 1 Target Multi-Hit: Vivienne
- 4 Targets: Diska of Braveman
- 3 Targets: Slicer of Fanatic
- Red Ring, Rafoie Merge, Gifoie Merge, Gizonde Merge, Rabarta Merge, Anti-Dark Ring, Resta Merge, God's Shield "Kouryu", Three Seals, Combat Gear
|Hunters||HUmar • HUnewearl • HUcast • HUcaseal|
|Rangers||RAmar • RAmarl • RAcast • RAcaseal|
|Forces||FOmar • FOmarl • FOnewm • FOnewearl|