- With low defensive power and low HP, FOmars are challenging to use. Their combination of techniques and quickness in combat makes them unique.
- - Class description
FOmar is one of the four force classes. He has the highest ATP of all the forces, making him the most potent with various weapons. Combined with his technique boosts in Gi techniques, and increased range with Shifta/Deband, this makes him a very balanced force for multiplayer play.
FOmar has unique animations for Fist, Claw, Rod and Wand, along with unique casting animations with Mechgun and Rod.
FOmar is recommended for players who wish to play an all-rounder force, able to fit in any role in a party.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- See also: Stats Comparison
|Level 1||Level 20||Level 40||Level 80||Level 150||Level 200||Maximum|
- Has access to Techniques (see sidebar)
- Can use up to 250 materials (Power, Def, Mind, Luck, Evade)
Technique Boosts[edit | edit source]
Material Plans[edit | edit source]
Important Stats Only - Maxes important stats as early as possible. Recommended for levelling.
Min-Max - Maxes as many character specific stats as possible by level 200 using the minimum number of slot units. Recommended at level 200.
Max Stats - Attempts to max all stats at level 200. Ignores any sort of equipment efficiency. Not recommended.
|Important Stats Only||5/117/46/0||V101, V801||Red Ring||-||-||212||-||38||-|
|Max Stats||5/112/20/63||V101, V801, Adept||60||97||38||33||22|
- † 2nd Mag is for nuking, so you can max DFP/MST with only V801
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 3 Targets: Excalibur
- 4 Targets: Diska of Braveman
- 1 Target: Guardianna
- 3 Targets: Slicer of Fanatic
- Red Ring, Rafoie Merge, Gifoie Merge, Gizonde Merge, Rabarta Merge, Anti-Dark Ring, Resta Merge, God's Shield "Kouryu", Three Seals, Combat Gear
|Hunters||HUmar • HUnewearl • HUcast • HUcaseal|
|Rangers||RAmar • RAmarl • RAcast • RAcaseal|
|Forces||FOmar • FOmarl • FOnewm • FOnewearl|