- FOnewearls have limited combat skills, but excel in both attack and support techniques. They have the highest mental strength / TP potential of any class.
- - Class description
FOnewearl is one of the four force classes. She has the highest MST and TP in the game, giving her potent usage of all techniques in the game. She has the strongest Resta power and increased range on the healing techniques, making her a capable support character. With the highest ATA of the forces, she is also able to use weapons to help support the party.
FOnewearl is recommended for players who wish to play a technique focused character with a side of support.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- See also: Stats Comparison
|Level 1||Level 20||Level 40||Level 80||Level 150||Level 200||Maximum|
- Has access to Techniques (see sidebar)
- Can use up to 150 materials (Power, Def, Mind, Evade, Luck)
- Regenerates TP when inactive
Technique Boosts[edit | edit source]
Material Plans[edit | edit source]
Important Stats Only - Maxes important stats as early as possible. Recommended for levelling.
Min-Max - Maxes as many character specific stats as possible by level 200 using the minimum number of slot units. Recommended at level 200.
Max Stats - Attempts to max all stats at level 200. Ignores any sort of equipment efficiency. Not recommended.
|Important Stats Only||5/36/62/97||V101, V801, Adept||Red Ring||-||-||150||-||-||-|
|Max Stats||5/18/16/161||V101, Adept, Adept, Centurion/Ability||-||82||42||13||13|
Note that the Max Stats plan isn't recommended here; it forces FOnewearl to use all four of her unit slots, resulting in her being unable to use V501, V502, V801, etc.
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 1 Target Multi-Hit: Vivienne
- 3 Targets: Slicer of Fanatic
- 1 Target Multi-Hit: ES Mechgun (Hell, Demon's)
- Red Ring, Rafoie Merge, Gifoie Merge, Gizonde Merge, Rabarta Merge, Anti-Dark Ring, Resta Merge, God's Shield "Kouryu", Three Seals, Combat Gear
|Hunters||HUmar • HUnewearl • HUcast • HUcaseal|
|Rangers||RAmar • RAmarl • RAcast • RAcaseal|
|Forces||FOmar • FOmarl • FOnewm • FOnewearl|