- FOnewms are well balanced, and excel in numerous techniques. They distinguish themselves with their powerful attack techniques.
- - Class description
FOnewm is one of the four force classes. He is considered the strongest force for technique usage, as he has high MST and receives boosts to both Gi and Ra techniques, making his AoE technique power unparalleled.
FOnewm is recommended for players who want to play a primarily technique focused character, with the ability to fit in another role if necessary.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- See also: Stats Comparison
|Level 1||Level 20||Level 40||Level 80||Level 150||Level 200||Maximum|
- Has access to Techniques (see sidebar)
- Can use up to 150 materials (Power, Def, Mind, Luck, Evade)
- Regenerates TP when inactive
Technique Boosts[edit | edit source]
Material Plans[edit | edit source]
Important Stats Only - Maxes important stats as early as possible. Recommended for levelling.
Min-Max - Maxes as many character specific stats as possible by level 200 using the minimum number of slot units. Recommended at level 200.
Max Stats - Attempts to max all stats at level 200. Ignores any sort of equipment efficiency. Not recommended.
|Important Stats Only||5/88/61/46, 5/93/101/1†||V101, V801, Adept||Red Ring||-||-||150||-||-||-|
|Min-Max||5/88/61/46, 5/93/101/1†, 55/x/x/59†||-||-||140||-||10||-|
|Max Stats||5/6/20/169||V101, Adept, Adept, Centurion/Ability||62||-||-||42||13||33|
- † 2nd Mag is for Episode 2, so you can wear V502 instead of Adept. 3rd Mag is for nuking, so you can max DFP/MST with only V801
Note that the Max Stats plan isn't recommended here; it forces FOnewm to use all four of his unit slots, resulting in him being unable to use V501, V502, V801, etc.
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 3 Targets: Excalibur
- 4 Targets: Diska of Braveman
- 3 Targets: Slicer of Fanatic
- 1 Target Multi-Hit: ES Mechgun (Demon's)
- Red Ring, Rafoie Merge, Gifoie Merge, Gizonde Merge, Rabarta Merge, Anti-Dark Ring, Resta Merge, God's Shield "Kouryu", Three Seals, Combat Gear
|Hunters||HUmar • HUnewearl • HUcast • HUcaseal|
|Rangers||RAmar • RAmarl • RAcast • RAcaseal|
|Forces||FOmar • FOmarl • FOnewm • FOnewearl|