- RAmarls have low HP, but their high mental strength compensates for it by providing strong attack techniques to support them in ranged combat.
- - Class description
RAmarl is one of the four ranger classes. She has the lowest ATP of the rangers, but makes up for this with powerful support techniques and the second highest accuracy in the game with great utilization of the Demons and Hell specials. She also has the highest EVP in the game, allowing her to use her evasion to avoid damage easily. However, the practicality of this in late Ultimate is low.
RAmarl has unique animations for Claw and Handgun.
RAmarl is recommended for players who wish to play a support capable ranger, whether for self-preservation or assisting other players.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- See also: Stats Comparison
|Level 1||Level 20||Level 40||Level 80||Level 150||Level 200||Maximum|
- Has access to Techniques (see sidebar)
- Can use up to 250 materials (Power, Def, Mind, Evade, Luck)
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 10 Targets: Tyrell's Parasol
- 3 Targets: Excalibur
- 10 Targets: Cannon Rouge
- 5 Targets: Arms (Charge, Berserk, Spirit), ES Needle (Berserk, Spirit), ES Launcher (Berserk, Spirit) TypeSH/Shot (Charge, Berserk, Spirit)
- 4 Targets: Baranz Launcher
- 1 Target: Heaven Striker
- 10 Targets: ES Scythe (Hell)
- 4 Targets: ES Launcher (Hell, Demons)
|Hunters||HUmar • HUnewearl • HUcast • HUcaseal|
|Rangers||RAmar • RAmarl • RAcast • RAcaseal|
|Forces||FOmar • FOmarl • FOnewm • FOnewearl|