Music Disks are one-use consumable items which change the background music of the current Area for both the user and any other players in the same Area. The effects last until the player changes Area by any means (e.g. Teleporter or Telepipe), at which point the original game music is restored. Up to 99 of a single Music Disk type may be stacked in the player's inventory or bank.
List of Disks[edit | edit source]
- Disk Vol.1 "Wedding March"
- Disk Vol.2 "Day Light"
- Disk Vol.3 "Burning Rangers"
- Disk Vol.4 "Open Your Heart"
- Disk Vol.5 "Live & Learn"
- Disk Vol.6 "NiGHTS"
- Disk Vol.7 "Ending Theme (Piano ver.)"
Disks 8-12 were created by fans and submitted to a Japanese Blue Burst event to commemorate the server's first anniversary, PSO BB一周年記念感謝祭イベント.
- Disk Vol.8 "Heart to Heart"
- Disk Vol.9 "Strange Blue"
- Disk Vol.10 "Reunion System"
- Disk Vol.11 "Pinnacles"
- Disk Vol.12 "Fight inside the Spaceship"
Disks 13-21 are unique to Ephinea and are from various other video games.
- Disk Vol.13 "Get It Up"
- Disk Vol.14 "Flight"
- Disk Vol.15 "Space Harrier"
- Disk Vol.16 "Deathwatch"
- Disk Vol.17 "Fly Me To The Moon"
- Disk Vol.18 "Puyo Puyo"
- Disk Vol.19 "Rhythm And Balance"
- Disk Vol.20 "The Party Must Go On"
- Disk Vol.21 "Armada Battle"
- Disk Vol.22 "Back 2 Back"
- Disk Vol.23 "The Strange Fruits"
- Disk Vol.24 "The Whims of Fate"
- Disk Vol.25 "Last Impression"
Availability[edit | edit source]
Enemy Drops[edit | edit source]
All music disks can be obtained by killing any enemy.
Quest Reward[edit | edit source]
Disks Vol.1, 2, 3, 6, and 7 can be purchased from Gallon in Gallon's Shop for 10000 Meseta or 30 Gallon points each.
Events[edit | edit source]
Random music disks are usually made available from Anniversary Event Badge Shops yearly.